Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: bpepz on April 23, 2014, 11:15:27 am

Title: FS: Hasselblad HC 100mm 2.2 $2500
Post by: bpepz on April 23, 2014, 11:15:27 am
I am selling my Hasselblad HC 100mm 2.2. Comes with front and rear caps, and lens hood. Has 18k actuations on the shutter. I bought it a few months ago in EX+ condition from KEH for $2750 with extended 2 year warranty from MACK. I think the warranty is transferable for $20. Lens is clean, free from scratches, focuses accurately, and sharp. I've only used it for a couple of shoots since I got it. Looking to get $250 out of it. Reason I am selling is I found it to be too long for my work, going to stick with the 80mm. I am located in the US but I am willing to ship overseas. I have bought and sold all kinds of stuff on lula, so don't hesitate to ask for references.
Title: Re: FS: Hasselblad HC 100mm 2.2 $2650
Post by: cmykphoto on April 27, 2014, 01:27:00 am
I have HC 35mm, less than 5000 actuations. think about exchange?

thanks!
Title: Re: FS: Hasselblad HC 100mm 2.2 $2650
Post by: bpepz on April 27, 2014, 11:00:26 am
I have HC 35mm, less than 5000 actuations. think about exchange?

thanks!


Sounds interesting! Lets discuss it over email. My email is [email protected]
Title: Re: FS: Hasselblad HC 100mm 2.2 $2650
Post by: bpepz on April 29, 2014, 11:44:29 am
Bump
Title: Re: FS: Hasselblad HC 100mm 2.2 $2650
Post by: cmykphoto on April 29, 2014, 01:51:55 pm
I have send you email. please check it.
Title: Re: FS: Hasselblad HC 100mm 2.2 $2650
Post by: bpepz on May 05, 2014, 07:24:45 pm
bump!
Title: Re: FS: Hasselblad HC 100mm 2.2 $2650
Post by: bpepz on May 08, 2014, 07:47:33 am
self bump
Title: Re: FS: Hasselblad HC 100mm 2.2 $2650
Post by: bpepz on May 10, 2014, 08:40:58 am
bump!
Title: Re: FS: Hasselblad HC 100mm 2.2 $2650
Post by: bpepz on May 13, 2014, 09:39:07 am
bump!
Title: Re: FS: Hasselblad HC 100mm 2.2 $2500
Post by: bpepz on June 26, 2014, 11:32:50 am
bump with lower price,  $2500!!!!