Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Audican on April 19, 2014, 04:43:22 pm

Title: Zeiss Ikon ZM Rangefinder (Silver)
Post by: Audican on April 19, 2014, 04:43:22 pm
My all-time favourite rangefinder (and I've owned a lot of them). The camera functions perfectly. It has the biggest and brightest viewfinder you will ever see. It comes with a Mr.Zhou half case, the original boxes and caps. I'm also selling the lens that you see in the pictures (Voigtlander 35mm 1.4 for $550 see below). $800 USD for the body. If you buy the lens and body together I'll drop $50 off each item.

I should mention that I am in the market for a Phase One P25+ Mamiya mount, so if you have one to sell or trade+cash, let me know!
Title: Re: Zeiss Ikon ZM Rangefinder (Silver)
Post by: joecmlin on April 20, 2014, 01:44:16 am
interested in your IKON. can you accepted a slightly lower price?