Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: aboudd on April 16, 2014, 07:31:31 am

Title: Leica S2-P, pristine, less than 100 shots on the shutter
Post by: aboudd on April 16, 2014, 07:31:31 am
My Leica S2-P is about two years old. It had under 5,000 clicks on it and I decided to take advantage of Leica's 1-time free shutter replacement program before the warranty expired. I had that work done in February. The camera is in perfect condition, my reason for selling is to help fund the purchase of the newer S version.
Includes everything as when new, except the magnetic rear eyepiece cover which went missing two weeks after I got it.  :-\  The S2-P (platinum version) has the Sapphire crystal LCD cover.

Original MSRP was $27,000. You can buy this as-new body for $8995.00 - that is net to me.

Photos available. Respond to [email protected]