Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: lighthunter on April 15, 2014, 06:00:53 am

Title: Hpz3200 ink fault
Post by: lighthunter on April 15, 2014, 06:00:53 am
Hi all
I have Hp z3200 printer and most time I don't use Gloss enhancer when printing with it so the ink expired
after 6 days expiration the printer shows message that this ink cartridge fault and must replaced
Can I over ride this and print ?
Title: Re: Hpz3200 ink fault
Post by: Ernst Dinkla on April 15, 2014, 06:26:27 am
On the printer's panel I guess?  Normally it says that warranty etc on the printer is lost but if you agree on that you can continue with printing. Is this an older Z3200 or a more recently acquired one?

--
Met vriendelijke groet, Ernst

http://www.pigment-print.com/spectralplots/spectrumviz_1.htm
January 2014, 600+ inkjet media white spectral plots.
Title: Re: Hpz3200 ink fault
Post by: dhodson60 on April 15, 2014, 04:28:13 pm
Not sure if this is the same for you but my Hp B9180 gives me the expired warning and I have to acknowledge that I accept that it will void my warranty.  Bit of a pain since the printer is long past warranty and there's no way I can turn off the notification.