Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Capture One Q&A => Topic started by: Isleofgough on April 09, 2014, 07:16:31 pm

Title: Capturing in tethered live view
Post by: Isleofgough on April 09, 2014, 07:16:31 pm
I cannot see how one can take a picture with a tethered D800e using C1P in live view mode. CMD-K does not work. I am sure it is simple, but I can only capture with live view turned off. What am I missing?
Title: Re: Capturing in tethered live view
Post by: Doug Peterson on April 10, 2014, 09:48:49 am
I cannot see how one can take a picture with a tethered D800e using C1P in live view mode. CMD-K does not work. I am sure it is simple, but I can only capture with live view turned off. What am I missing?

There is no way to do this in the current version of Capture One. You must close LV, capture, and re-enter LV.
Title: Re: Capturing in tethered live view
Post by: Isleofgough on April 11, 2014, 03:22:19 pm
Thank you. That is a shame, as it kind of defeats the purpose. Capture Control Pro 2 allows live view shooting but is another $180 for otherwise pretty mediocre software.