Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: diuser on April 09, 2014, 11:03:57 am

Title: Dancing Lights
Post by: diuser on April 09, 2014, 11:03:57 am
(http://)
Naktong River Estuary, Busan, South Korea
Title: Re: Dancing Lights
Post by: sdwilsonsct on April 09, 2014, 02:21:38 pm
I like the range of colour.
It feels like it's tilting right a bit, might just be the distant shoreline causing that.
Title: Re: Dancing Lights
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on April 09, 2014, 02:22:36 pm
I like the range of colour.
It feels like it's tilting right a bit, might just be the distant shoreline causing that.

+1 to both.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Dancing Lights
Post by: churly on April 09, 2014, 04:00:15 pm
The bottom 3/4 works very well but the sparseness top 1/4 doesn't compliment the rest IMO.
Chuck
Title: Re: Dancing Lights
Post by: diuser on April 11, 2014, 12:11:39 pm
It is the shoreline. I was not sure whether to rotate it to make it look level just for appearances.
Unluckily, the color is owed to heavy environmental pollution. These days, most of the time, we live under a heavy cloud of fine dust blowing over from China. That day it had cleared up somewhat, but the light was still strange.
You are right, Chuck, I should crop the image.
Thank you all for the comments.