Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: BoazParson on April 08, 2014, 05:51:39 pm

Title: FS: Nikon COOLSCAN 8000ED SCANNER
Post by: BoazParson on April 08, 2014, 05:51:39 pm
Hi,

It's a used one not professionally, though.
It has all film holders that are in mint condition. Cosmetically, the scanner itself looks in EX+ at least, too.

It does not come with CD software/manual.

100% in working order as I've tested it recently.  Nothing is wrong, I just don't shoot film rolls anymore.
$1,200 including PP and Shipping within 48 CONUS.

Thanks,

Boaz
Title: Re: FS: Nikon COOLSCAN 8000ED SCANNER
Post by: BoazParson on April 14, 2014, 06:48:47 pm
A good bump!
Title: FS: Nikon COOLSCAN 8000ED SCANNER
Post by: BoazParson on April 24, 2014, 12:20:46 am
Due to no follow-up from the prospective buyer, is open to anyone interested in.

Thanks,

Sunny
Title: Re: FS: Nikon COOLSCAN 8000ED SCANNER
Post by: BoazParson on May 06, 2014, 12:37:27 am
A clean bump.
Title: Re: FS: Nikon COOLSCAN 8000ED SCANNER
Post by: rwmorey on August 10, 2014, 11:01:42 pm
HI --

I'm very interested. In this unit still available?

Do you know if there is a batch slide scan adapter available for this unit? I have about 700 slides I want to scan and it is quite time consuming doing them one at a time on my current Nikon CoolScan V.

Thanks

Rich
Title: Re: FS: Nikon COOLSCAN 8000ED SCANNER
Post by: BoazParson on August 11, 2014, 04:01:13 pm
Yes, available and it does have a film holder for a batch scan for multiple slides for a speedy scanning.

Thanks,

Sunny

P.S. You can send me a PM by clicking my name for that function. Or an e-mail at
[email protected]