Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: -Tom- on April 07, 2014, 06:52:02 am
-
This decoration sits in the hallway of the house so I took a picture of it and after half an hour I somehow ended up with this.
(https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7403/13690305543_694b08fb4f_c.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/mRLoSK)
-
Would love to see it without the bottle shadow.
Rubiks cube ;)
-
Will definitely put more effort next time, I kinda like this experiment. That's not all, there's a Windows version also :)
(https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7358/13690630583_8bdf843212_c.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/mRN4uT)
-
Great experiment! Thanks for sharing. It's a great reminder of simple creativity can be when we put our minds to it and are visually aware.
-
Great experiment! Thanks for sharing. It's a great reminder of simple creativity can be when we put our minds to it and are visually aware.
Ditto to what Terry said.
Now that you've done Mondrian and Windows, how about Van Gogh and Mac? ;)
-
I like the concept and love the results.
-
Creative and appealing are words that come to mind. Thumbs up.