Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Martin Wouterlood on April 06, 2014, 03:43:04 am

Title: *SOLD* Sigma SD1 Merrill Foveon DSLR brand new unused $1500
Post by: Martin Wouterlood on April 06, 2014, 03:43:04 am
I purchased the camera from CR Kennedy, Australia's official Sigma distributor last year but ended up in another direction so never got any further with it. I haven't even tripped the shutter or mounted a lens (I don't have one). You will be getting a brand new unused Sigma SD1 Merrilll DSLR camera, in the box with all the bits that come with an official Sigma sale. I have 100% positive ebay feedback from over 390 transactions in 13 years if that's any reassurance. Don't have any pics yet, but frankly I don't see the point as it is a brand new piece with absolutely no issues at all. Asking US$1500. Will ship it worldwide at your expense. Paypal or bank deposit.
Thanks for looking.
Martin
Title: Re: Sigma SD1 Merrill brand new unused $1500
Post by: Martin Wouterlood on April 10, 2014, 01:54:33 pm
bump
Title: Re: Sigma SD1 Merrill Foveon DSLR brand new unused $1500
Post by: Martin Wouterlood on April 16, 2014, 01:44:22 pm
bUmP
Title: Re: Sigma SD1 Merrill Foveon DSLR brand new unused $1500
Post by: Martin Wouterlood on July 01, 2014, 06:22:35 am
It's on ebay for $1025 starting price...