Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: calindustries on April 04, 2014, 04:38:37 pm

Title: Credo Question
Post by: calindustries on April 04, 2014, 04:38:37 pm
Hey all,
I just picked up my new Credo. One thing I can't seem to figure out is if there is a way to keep the screen from turning on whenever my nose touches it while shooting. I don't like that thing lighting up in my face all the time.

-Craig

Title: Re: Credo Question
Post by: Doug Peterson on April 05, 2014, 11:25:34 am
On the IQ one can lock and unlock the screen using the hard buttons. Unfortunately this is not possible in the current Credo firmware. I know this is one of the more frequently requested features for future firmware updates so hopefully we'll see it in the future.