Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: eyeshigher1 on April 02, 2014, 10:03:20 am

Title: For Sale : Cambo Ultima D 5x4
Post by: eyeshigher1 on April 02, 2014, 10:03:20 am
For Sale : Cambo Ultima D - 5x4

I have owned this camera from New. It is in excellent condition with a few minor marks.

Price £900.00
Location UK

More images available if required.

Thanks
Title: Re: For Sale : Cambo Ultima D 5x4
Post by: PeterDorr on June 09, 2014, 04:44:50 am
Hi I am thinking about going LF, not at all "fully in the know" at the moment, so could I ask a question re your offer.

I am offered an Ultima D 2x3 as well
I plan to use a Hasselblad H5D back on the camera.

What is the difference vs your 4x5? Is the 2x3 better suited for my back (no cropping)?
What would be recommended inyour view?
I see a lot of 4x5 stuff for sale but hardly any 2x3.

Thnx for taking the time to answer.
Grts
Peter
Title: Re: For Sale : Cambo Ultima D 5x4
Post by: eyeshigher1 on June 27, 2014, 06:16:41 am
Difference on the Cambo ultima is the size of the frame (4x5 or 2x3) which you can change. This holds a digital back, otherwise the same. Both variants need an adapter to hold a digital back from different manufacturers

Thanks
Title: Re: For Sale : Cambo Ultima D 5x4
Post by: eyeshigher1 on July 29, 2014, 09:51:35 am
Price reduced!!!