Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: stamper on April 02, 2014, 09:39:36 am

Title: Liberace has died
Post by: stamper on April 02, 2014, 09:39:36 am
Pianist wanted!
Title: Re: Liberace has died
Post by: RSL on April 02, 2014, 11:00:06 am
Good catch, Stamper. Very nice.
Title: Re: Liberace has died
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on April 02, 2014, 05:26:05 pm
Good catch, Stamper. Very nice.
+1.
Title: Re: Liberace has died
Post by: Christoph C. Feldhaim on April 03, 2014, 09:16:00 am
+1
Time to meet the piano tuner...
Cheers
~Chris
Title: Re: Liberace has died
Post by: MattNQ on April 03, 2014, 10:32:36 pm
I like that one - nice find.
I have an old piano that needs more work than it is worth....you have given me a great idea on how to dispose of it thoughtfully
Not sure my better half will agree though  ;D
Title: Re: Liberace has died
Post by: StoneNYC on April 03, 2014, 10:56:17 pm
Pianist wanted!

How was this shot?

Thanks!
Title: Re: Liberace has died
Post by: stamper on April 04, 2014, 03:56:39 am
I was wandering around an expensive residential area of a city - Glasgow Scotland - when I saw it out of the corner of my eye. Unfortunately there were branches of a tree to my left, hence the tight crop. I would have loved if there had been more of the garden to give a better sense of the scene. To sum up a grab shot. :)
Title: Re: Liberace has died
Post by: StoneNYC on April 04, 2014, 06:28:24 pm
I was wandering around an expensive residential area of a city - Glasgow Scotland - when I saw it out of the corner of my eye. Unfortunately there were branches of a tree to my left, hence the tight crop. I would have loved if there had been more of the garden to give a better sense of the scene. To sum up a grab shot. :)

Thanks, this almost looks like film, so I guess I was wondering about that too hah! :)