Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Chris Calohan on April 01, 2014, 10:18:12 am

Title: YAS in B&W
Post by: Chris Calohan on April 01, 2014, 10:18:12 am
I like this acronym!
Title: Re: YAS in B&W
Post by: RSL on April 01, 2014, 10:42:17 am
Well seen, Chris. Bravo!
Title: Re: YAS in B&W
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on April 01, 2014, 01:03:18 pm
Very pretty, Chris. Nicely aligned.

Jeremy
Title: Re: YAS in B&W
Post by: Christoph C. Feldhaim on April 01, 2014, 02:08:22 pm
Nice double bubble of the sun reflection.
It tells me there were waves.
Very nice shot!
Cheers
~Chris
Title: Re: YAS in B&W
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on April 01, 2014, 02:10:58 pm
Well seen, Chris. Bravo!
+1.

I think you got the saturation slider to just the right position, Chris!   :D
Title: Re: YAS in B&W
Post by: Chris Calohan on April 01, 2014, 02:57:52 pm
+1.

I think you got the saturation slider to just the right position, Chris!   :D


 ;D