Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: vgogolak on March 31, 2014, 09:52:44 pm

Title: FS: Phase One P65+ Contax $13,500
Post by: vgogolak on March 31, 2014, 09:52:44 pm
Bought 5/13 from DT as factory refurbish. Time left on warranty. With Case and in Like New condition.

Wire, Bank or personal check OK. I am known here and other forums for 10+ years.

I also have Contax 645/80mm and 4 lenses. I would consider a package offer for all.

Regards
Victor
Title: Re: FS: Phase One P65+ Contax $13,500
Post by: proiettidanilo on April 28, 2014, 02:09:33 pm
Hi, I also have a P65 back, I would like to know if you sell separately the contax.
but the attack mamiya?
Thanks Danilo
Title: Re: FS: Phase One P65+ Contax $13,500SOLD
Post by: vgogolak on June 16, 2014, 12:38:23 pm
this item now sold. Also Body and 80mm

I still have several lenses

Thank You for looking
Victor