Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: fotolli on March 30, 2014, 04:30:52 pm
-
Hi everyone,
I would like to know if it is possible to keep the mirror up in between shots when the RZ 67 pro / pro II is used with a winder?
How about the Hasselblads in AS mode?
I am asking, because I am thinking of buying one to be used with a digital back with multishot and I don´t want any mirror slap in between the 4 or 16 frames that need to be taken.
Thanks for your help.
Best,
Oliver
-
No. You can release the mirror first and do the exposure later by only releasing the shutter to minimize the move, but as soon as the camera is cocked it will bring down the mirror. There is no constant mirror up function that I am aware of. Sorry for spoiling.
Cheers,
Ulf
-
Thanks for you fast reply, Ulf.
Another camera then:
Does anyone know if the motorized Hasselblad 500 EL/M , ELX keep the mirror up in AS mode?
-
AFAIK, same with 500 Hasselblad but the H System should do.
Cheers, Ulf