Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: mmbma on March 27, 2014, 04:53:14 pm

Title: ALPA back adapters: Hassey V and Mamiya 645 interface
Post by: mmbma on March 27, 2014, 04:53:14 pm
Selling two Alpa adaptors. they are both worth 1000+ bucks new.

Mamiya $600, shim kit not used

Hasselblad V, non shim version. $400
Title: Re: ALPA back adapters: Hassey V and Mamiya 645 interface
Post by: deng1130 on March 27, 2014, 11:41:40 pm
PM

Title: Re: ALPA back adapters: Hassey V and Mamiya 645 interface
Post by: Hanhanchen on July 16, 2014, 04:40:08 am
I'm interesting on this, is it still available ?thanks.
Title: Re: ALPA back adapters: Hassey V and Mamiya 645 interface
Post by: rolleistone on July 16, 2014, 01:36:00 pm
Hi,

Is the Alpa adaptors there? I'm interested? I want both of them.
paypal is ok?

Best wishes.
Stone.
Title: Re: ALPA back adapters: Hassey V and Mamiya 645 interface
Post by: proiettidanilo on July 20, 2014, 08:31:23 am
ciao sono interessato per l'adapter V.