Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Stan ROX on March 26, 2014, 06:01:42 am

Title: WTB: Hasselblad H4D-40 / 50 / 60
Post by: Stan ROX on March 26, 2014, 06:01:42 am
I'm looking for a Hasselblad - either version 40, 50 or 60 Mp. I already had one but sold it last year. However, would love to return into MFD.

I'm located in Basel, Switzerland but am willing to travel to the US or Europe within reasonable time & distance to pick up such a gem.

Let me know, if you think about selling your MFD: [email protected]

Thanks & best regards

Stan ROX
Title: Re: WTB: Hasselblad H4D-40 / 50 / 60
Post by: attika on March 26, 2014, 02:59:34 pm
hi

email send > thank u ~ :)
Title: Re: WTB: Hasselblad H4D-40 / 50 / 60
Post by: TitanPhotography on March 27, 2014, 01:25:23 pm
Just got back to your email, sorry.. Been away on business in ny