Luminous Landscape Forum
Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: leeonmaui on March 25, 2014, 06:51:08 am
-
Aloha,
Whew!
17 day solo build out, doors are open!
Thanks so much to Michael and Luminous Landscape as you have always been a solid and reliable inspiration and go site when I needed to work over something in my mind.
And a special thanks to nick, your words and thoughts on gear have always been on point and appreciated.
Also thanks to all the people that have helped and encouraged me, and to all the community on Luminous landscape that I have interacted with over the years!
Lee Rylee
Honolulu Hawaii
-
Congrats and good luck with your new gallery!
-
Good luck and all the best for you new business !
Cheers
~Chris
-
Nice, good luck.
Want to share your source for mounting and hanger method?
Kevin Raber
-
The mounting looks like duraplaq.
-
Beautiful venue. Congratulations.
Mark
-
My wife and I will be in Hawaii in May. where's your gallery and name?
-
Congrats and good luck from me too! Or should that be 'break a frame!' or something? ???
Mike.
-
Hi Lee, nice fitout and it's got an inviting look, I like the centre display with large print facing the entry, all the best, hope you do very well, looks like a lot of hard work has been put in, you must be excited.
Cheers,
Brian.
-
Aloha,
Whew! non stop!
First 8 days numbers suggest its going to work, or are at least very encouraging.
So fun, but so much work, I would not recommend this path to anyone unless you are of a solid constitution and an iron will, lol