Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: cjogo on March 24, 2014, 01:37:07 pm

Title: Road Side GTO
Post by: cjogo on March 24, 2014, 01:37:07 pm
  Side walk in Mexico 
Title: Re: Road Side GTO
Post by: cjogo on March 24, 2014, 10:40:51 pm
Along the Promenade
Title: Re: Road Side GTO
Post by: cjogo on March 24, 2014, 10:43:32 pm
Nice Eats in Mexico
Title: Re: Road Side GTO
Post by: Christoph C. Feldhaim on March 25, 2014, 04:33:22 pm
I like #1 and #2.
#3 I'll pass.
What does "GTO" mean?
I assume it's not "Gate Turn Off", "Pontiac GTO" or "German Toilet Organisation" (its real, Dr.Google tought me).
Cheers
~Chris
Title: Re: Road Side GTO
Post by: cjogo on March 25, 2014, 04:41:04 pm
Sorry   >>>  Guanatquanto Mexico
Title: Re: Road Side GTO
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on March 25, 2014, 06:06:48 pm
And I thought it was "Gran Turismo Omologato."   :)

I find the first one especially pleasing.
Title: Re: Road Side GTO
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on March 25, 2014, 06:39:10 pm
Beautiful portrait (#2).
Title: Re: Road Side GTO
Post by: cjogo on March 25, 2014, 09:44:19 pm
Beautiful portrait (#2).

Too bad I don't know who she is ,,,, sure her family would love ...
Title: Re: Road Side GTO
Post by: cjogo on March 25, 2014, 09:46:52 pm
And I thought it was "Gran Turismo Omologato."   :)

I find the first one especially pleasing.


Thanks ---my 120 camera took to the contrast ..square image >>  nicely  ....
Title: Re: Road Side GTO
Post by: cjogo on March 25, 2014, 09:49:43 pm
I like #1 and #2.
#3 I'll pass.
What does "GTO" mean?
I assume it's not "Gate Turn Off", "Pontiac GTO" or "German Toilet Organisation" (its real, Dr.Google tought me).
Cheers
~Chris


#3  ::::: I was having dinner at the table >>>  it was a 3 minute exposure ...Liked the half-shell over the fireplace ....wonderful California chef....
Title: Re: Road Side GTO
Post by: francois on March 26, 2014, 06:38:46 am
I like both #1 and #2 - the portrait is fantastic.
Title: Re: Road Side GTO
Post by: armand on March 27, 2014, 09:21:46 pm
+1 on the portrait, almost like a classic painting from the Renaissance
Title: Re: Road Side GTO
Post by: cjogo on March 28, 2014, 01:28:47 am
+1 on the portrait, almost like a classic painting from the Renaissance

I love doing portraits --- Candid or Posed ...