Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: weinlamm on March 24, 2014, 10:42:16 am
-
I offer my Mamiya DM22 / same as Leaf Aptus II-5 for Mamiya/Phase One
price: 3.500 Euro
It has only 2.632 actuations. It is in good condition, would come with the original wooden box, cables and so on.
Located in Germany.
If you are really interested, please contact me
I'm a private seller and would prefer to sell to inside EU. But if you pay, I would ship to anywhere in the world.
I sell actually my two Cambos, too - so if you're interested in getting a combo, we can speak about this, too.
-
Bump.
Give me your offers. ;)
-
Bump.
-
Bump.
My wife gave me (again ::)) the order to sell "something". So something has to go really next time... ;D
Edit:
It's sold.