The afternoon before Dom No.17 (http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3778/13317739084_36bcdee70d_o.jpg) (http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3778/13317739084_36bcdee70d_o.jpg) The afternoon before Dom No.1 (http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3732/13317532963_4306f7140d_o.jpg) (http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3732/13317532963_4306f7140d_o.jpg) The afternoon before Dom No.13 (http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7094/13317736284_d0050468a7_o.jpg) (http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7094/13317736284_d0050468a7_o.jpg) The afternoon before Dom No.15 (https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3714/13317369835_83f3530766_o.jpg) (https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3714/13317369835_83f3530766_o.jpg) The afternoon before Dom No.10 (https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3786/13317525873_dc71e896e4_o.jpg) (https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3786/13317525873_dc71e896e4_o.jpg) |
Chris,I must admit I had the same thought as Peter - nice work, but it seemed a little over the edge for my taste - especially on a rainy day as one doesn't expect hard light with rain.
I like this subject very much and your eye for it. I feel that the images are just a tad too sharp! It's an overcast day and by it's nature there should be a touch of softness. The over sharpness make things a little unreal....But perhaps that's the point.
Thanks for the post,
Peter
Chris,
Yes, much better to my eye. This group has the feel of that type of day. The Ferris is a different shot, Correct?
Peter
Shake it in the Shaker! (https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3681/13338379573_2e4a18e83a_o.jpg) (https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3681/13338379573_2e4a18e83a_o.jpg) Moar Balloons! (http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7227/13338378883_db349a8cea_o.jpg) (http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7227/13338378883_db349a8cea_o.jpg) Monster Speed (http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7007/13338624124_4bc2e6e6cb_o.jpg) (http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7007/13338624124_4bc2e6e6cb_o.jpg) Chairoplane (http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3773/13338233265_d4575b4d2a_o.jpg) (http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3773/13338233265_d4575b4d2a_o.jpg) Sexy Mermaid (http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7310/13338376663_9b13e59e66_o.jpg) (http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7310/13338376663_9b13e59e66_o.jpg) Candy Shop and Air Raid Shelter No.1 (http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7454/13338619744_86dba58f05_o.jpg) (http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7454/13338619744_86dba58f05_o.jpg) |
I'd like to hear your opinion about the image sharpness in the links below.I'm viewing them on a quality, color corrected monitor using IE as a browser...I find them more visually appealing as well.
The linked versions are all much improved. I can now look at and enjoy #10 which I could not before.
This seem as good as any time to lobby for larger and better postings here a Lu La. We may not be ready for 4K, but we could do 4 meg. per frame. And if necessary cut the number of frames.
Chris, normally I abhor street photography but these I like...I think that it's because the people aren't the subject, it's the milieu that I like.
...
...
Using the gels was a nice touch.
Chris,
Truly a wonderful set...congratulations.
Peter
Very enjoyable, Christoph. Go wide(r)!