Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: Dave (Isle of Skye) on March 20, 2014, 08:35:58 pm

Title: Michael's new books and the The Luminous Endowment For Photographers
Post by: Dave (Isle of Skye) on March 20, 2014, 08:35:58 pm
The two books sound very interesting and I am sure will sell well and the "The Luminous Endowment For Photographers" is an excellent idea and a very noble thing to create, I wish you every success  :)

Dave
Title: Re: Michael's new books and the The Luminous Endowment For Photographers
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on March 21, 2014, 04:53:30 am
Michael,
There are a ton of photo folks out there, but you sir, have always been at the top in my book for many reasons. Your announcement of "The Luminous Endowment For Photographers," does not surprise me, and you can certainly count me as a contributor. Thank you for all that you do and I look forward to your book.

Sincerely,
Darr Almeda

+1
Title: Re: Michael's new books and the The Luminous Endowment For Photographers
Post by: prairiewing on March 21, 2014, 10:38:44 am
An endowment and two books.  Good for you on all three counts.
Title: Re: Michael's new books and the The Luminous Endowment For Photographers
Post by: Robert Roaldi on March 22, 2014, 07:20:25 am
The two books sound very interesting and I am sure will sell well and the "The Luminous Endowment For Photographers" is an excellent idea and a very noble thing to create, I wish you every success  :)

+1
Title: Re: Michael's new books and the The Luminous Endowment For Photographers
Post by: Jeffery Salter on March 23, 2014, 11:30:14 am
Hi Michael,

Bravo.  It's wonderful that your work and endowment will inspire photographers around the world.

Thank you for so generously sharing.

Title: Re: Michael's new books and the The Luminous Endowment For Photographers
Post by: wolfnowl on March 23, 2014, 10:21:23 pm
Michael,
There are a ton of photo folks out there, but you sir, have always been at the top in my book for many reasons. Your announcement of "The Luminous Endowment For Photographers," does not surprise me, and you can certainly count me as a contributor. Thank you for all that you do and I look forward to your book.

Sincerely,
Darr Almeda
+2!
Title: Re: Michael's new books and the The Luminous Endowment For Photographers
Post by: Jason DiMichele on March 24, 2014, 09:58:35 am
The two books sound very interesting and I am sure will sell well and the "The Luminous Endowment For Photographers" is an excellent idea and a very noble thing to create, I wish you every success  :)

Dave

+1

Cheers,
Jay