Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: andreagenor on March 20, 2014, 11:49:31 am

Title: IQ260 vs IQ250 Low ISO
Post by: andreagenor on March 20, 2014, 11:49:31 am
I would like to see images from IQ260 vs IQ250 at low ISO like 50 vs 100 or 100 vs 100.
Title: Re: IQ260 vs IQ250 Low ISO
Post by: Doug Peterson on March 20, 2014, 02:35:44 pm
We have such files we've shot for our own testing. Shoot me an email and I should be able to send you links on my train ride in a few hours.
Title: Re: IQ260 vs IQ250 Low ISO
Post by: pwiget on March 27, 2014, 06:23:27 am
Any conclusions that you could share from the comparison?
Is there a visible difference in tonalities, maybe based on the 14 vs. 16 bit difference of the sensors?

Thank you!
Title: Re: IQ260 vs IQ250 Low ISO
Post by: Doug Peterson on March 27, 2014, 11:22:25 am
Any conclusions that you could share from the comparison?
Is there a visible difference in tonalities, maybe based on the 14 vs. 16 bit difference of the sensors?

Thank you!

Shoot me an email and I can sen you the files an you can judge for yourself. I also have several illustrative iq250 and IQ260 raws from weddings I've shot.