Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Cameras, Lenses and Shooting gear => Topic started by: kengai on March 16, 2014, 03:51:43 am
-
I'm thinking of the D5300 as a camera you always have with you. The quality of the file will definitely superior to that of any compact. I would use it mainly with the 35/1, 8, what do you think?
-
I got the D3300 and love it.
The only difference between D5300 and D3300 is
- 39 AF points vs 11
- built in WiFi and GPS
- Swivel screen vs fixed screen
- Marginally more dots in the screen
On the other hand D3300 is marginally smaller and lighter and comes with a cute 18-55mm VR-II retracting lens, not to mention much lower price.
So if you are not bothered about what the D5300 has to offer above the D3300, get the D3300.
-
On the other hand if you want better DR and to shoot wide, get the D610. It gives at least 1.5EV better DR and is a FF sensor, so your wides will be wide.