Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: Fine_Art on March 15, 2014, 03:09:03 pm

Title: Three Faces
Post by: Fine_Art on March 15, 2014, 03:09:03 pm
Amazing. This is the kind of image where I want to get up close to see the detail. Great composition of a fascinating subject.
Title: Re: Three Faces
Post by: Christoph C. Feldhaim on March 15, 2014, 03:17:41 pm
Amazing. This is the kind of image where I want to get up close to see the detail. Great composition of a fascinating subject.

I had a similar idea, like "Go closer!", but then thought the somewhat chaotic lower part of the image creates this sense of something not even remotely comprehensible and then gave this idea up.
Nice shot !
Cheers
~Chris
Title: Re: Three Faces
Post by: michael on March 15, 2014, 05:17:36 pm
It's not that chaotic. Look there for the third face.

Michael
Title: Re: AW: Three Faces
Post by: Christoph C. Feldhaim on March 15, 2014, 05:25:27 pm
Oops ... now I see four faces ... :D

Cheers
~Chris
Title: Re: Three Faces
Post by: James Clark on March 16, 2014, 07:35:05 am
Fantastic.  One of my favorite images to grace the font page.