Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Chris Calohan on March 11, 2014, 11:21:29 am
-
So regal, so sophisticated...he was a great subject
-
Very nice pose, Chris. It all looks a bit blue, though.
Jeremy
-
How did it arrive so blue ??
-
It is a Great Blue Heron in mating plumage. They tend to be quite blue.
This is the raw file, same bird, different pose.
-
It is a Great Blue Heron in mating plumage. They tend to be quite blue.
They don't carry blue branches around with them to sit on, though, do they? Seriously, I realise it doesn't have "blue" in its name for no reason, but even the white features seem blue-tinted.
Jeremy
-
Great image, though I imagine the white balance could be a tad more yellow.
I'd play with it with highly cranked up saturation and then get saturation down again after the fact.
Cheers
~Chris