Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Chris Calohan on March 10, 2014, 04:56:06 pm

Title: Day to Night
Post by: Chris Calohan on March 10, 2014, 04:56:06 pm
Nice separation between waning sun and the growing night.
Title: Re: Day to Night
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on March 10, 2014, 05:54:22 pm
Nice one, Chris.
Title: Re: Day to Night
Post by: cjogo on March 11, 2014, 12:15:38 am
Great blend of the last of color ~!
Title: Re: Day to Night
Post by: David Eckels on March 11, 2014, 08:29:16 am
beyooty-full! Like th ducks, too.
Title: Re: Day to Night
Post by: RSL on March 11, 2014, 09:30:36 am
Great color grab, Chris.
Title: Re: Day to Night
Post by: Christoph C. Feldhaim on March 11, 2014, 09:43:01 am
After looking at the image for the 4th or 5th time now I think you might have been better off with stepping a bit to the right to get more ducks into the light.
Of course this might have caused problems with the pier, but I think this is expendable.
All in all wonderful colors and the ducks make it!
Cheers
~Chris
Title: Re: Day to Night
Post by: Chris Calohan on March 11, 2014, 11:17:44 am
After looking at the image for the 4th or 5th time now I think you might have been better off with stepping a bit to the right to get more ducks into the light.
Of course this might have caused problems with the pier, but I think this is expendable.
All in all wonderful colors and the ducks make it!
Cheers
~Chris

Thanks, I wanted to but there were quite a number of people taking shots and I would have had to step on one of them to move to the right. It was hard enough keeping them from bumping me as I made my exposures.