Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: cjogo on March 10, 2014, 02:12:21 am
-
Between courses ....
-
Still a favorite spot for a bite...
-
Drive home
-
Just couldn't put my camera down :-)
-
The views were so nice I bet you don't remember what you had for lunch.
-
The views were so nice I bet you don't remember what you had for lunch.
Possibly, but when he went to bed he enjoyed indigestion.
;-)
Rob C
-
Possibly, but when he went to bed he enjoyed indigestion.
;-)
Rob C
No indigestion was from the cost of a simple 4 sandwiches/ = for over $100 :[(
-
No indigestion was from the cost of a simple 4 sandwiches/ = for over $100 :[(
Never travel to a touristy location without an emergency jar of peanut butter!
-
Never travel to a touristy location without an emergency jar of peanut butter!
I should be a smarter tourist -- since I live here :-}