Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: -Tom- on March 09, 2014, 05:32:41 pm

Title: Two old Beetles
Post by: -Tom- on March 09, 2014, 05:32:41 pm
(http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2785/13043815124_34ceb2d572_b.jpg) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/tomislavmavrovic/13043815124/)
Two Beetles (http://www.flickr.com/photos/tomislavmavrovic/13043815124/) by Tomislav▲Mavrovic (http://www.flickr.com/people/tomislavmavrovic/), on Flickr
Title: Re: Two old Beetles
Post by: WalterEG on March 09, 2014, 05:52:52 pm
When I was a teenager aspiring to my first car, I was so desirous of the bumpers with the chrome rail overrider.

Thanks for reminding me.
Title: Re: Two old Beetles
Post by: Rob C on March 10, 2014, 12:07:21 pm
(http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2785/13043815124_34ceb2d572_b.jpg) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/tomislavmavrovic/13043815124/)
Two Beetles (http://www.flickr.com/photos/tomislavmavrovic/13043815124/) by Tomislav▲Mavrovic (http://www.flickr.com/people/tomislavmavrovic/), on Flickr


That's a very interesting treatment. I like it a lot. Less very often can be more...

Rob C
Title: Re: Two old Beetles
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on March 10, 2014, 05:46:21 pm

That's a very interesting treatment. I like it a lot. Less very often can be more...

Rob C
Agreed! You've captured the essence, Tom!
Title: Re: Two old Beetles
Post by: Christoph C. Feldhaim on March 10, 2014, 05:49:48 pm
Indeed - very nice and effective interpretation in post ...
Cheers
~Chris