Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: micksf on March 09, 2014, 12:49:31 pm

Title: Fuji FP-100b Replacement
Post by: micksf on March 09, 2014, 12:49:31 pm
I took a break from shooting with my hassy for a couple years and now want to get back at it. I always shoot 100 speed B&W film, and I was using Fuji FB-100b to take test shots. In my absence I see fuji stopped making that film. I see there is a 3200 iso option still available but not sure that is really practical for me in the field. I'm guessing there are people out there with a similar need as mine, can you tell me what people are using as a replacement for the fuji instant 100?
Title: Re: Fuji FP-100b Replacement
Post by: JV on March 09, 2014, 12:58:09 pm
FP-3000B has also been discontinued recently.  You can still get it but prices seem to be rising.  It is $18.95 now at B&H.  Used to be around $10.

FP-100C color film is pretty much the only option now.  $8.50 per pack. 
Title: Re: Fuji FP-100b Replacement
Post by: DanielStone on March 10, 2014, 02:43:59 am
NOTHING that is currently being made

Fuji went and discontinued all future production of b/w instant materials >:(

I miss Polaroid 664 the most though