Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: bpepz on March 07, 2014, 04:12:37 pm

Title: WTB: Hasselblad HC 80mm 2.8
Post by: bpepz on March 07, 2014, 04:12:37 pm
I am looking to buy a new HC 80mm 2.8, I am located in the US but I am open to buyers all over. It does not need to be in mint condition, but it needs to have clean glass and have a bit more life left on the shutter. you can contact me here on LULA or at my email [email protected]
 
Please send pictures of the lens, shutter count, and what price you would like to get out of it.

I have bought lots of stuff and sold lots of stuff here on the forums and I can provide  positive references.
Title: Re: WTB: Hasselblad HC 80mm 2.8
Post by: bpepz on March 09, 2014, 07:11:22 pm
bump!
Title: Re: WTB: Hasselblad HC 80mm 2.8
Post by: bpepz on March 12, 2014, 08:48:51 am
bumping
Title: Re: WTB: Hasselblad HC 80mm 2.8
Post by: bpepz on March 15, 2014, 10:22:46 am
bump!