Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: wmchauncey on March 07, 2014, 02:05:49 pm

Title: By the light of the moon
Post by: wmchauncey on March 07, 2014, 02:05:49 pm
I'm so weary of the snow this winter, but...it does make for pretty pictures.

(http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l383/chauncey43/Moonlight-Dune-2-copy.jpg) (http://s329.photobucket.com/user/chauncey43/media/Moonlight-Dune-2-copy.jpg.html)
Title: Re: By the light of the moon
Post by: Steve Weldon on March 07, 2014, 04:01:53 pm
I like this.  The single set of footprints helps time stand still.

The color seems a bit off but that could be me.

Nicely done!
Title: Re: By the light of the moon
Post by: wmchauncey on March 07, 2014, 04:22:42 pm
Steve, at the risk of being branded a non-photographer, I confess that they're nothing more than windblown snow mounds taken during our harsh winter.  The footprints are those of a deer traipsing through the snow.     ;D
Title: Re: By the light of the moon
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on March 08, 2014, 09:48:34 am
Again, I thought of the tracks as those of a caravan of camels in the Sahara, making this winter feel not quite so cold.

Very imaginative transformations. I like them!
Title: Re: By the light of the moon
Post by: RSL on March 08, 2014, 01:51:22 pm
+1
Title: Re: By the light of the moon
Post by: wmchauncey on March 08, 2014, 01:53:44 pm
C'mon guys, your starting to embarrass me...thanks.       ;)
Title: Re: By the light of the moon
Post by: luxborealis on March 09, 2014, 09:46:37 am
Otherworldly; a veritable moonscape. Well seen.