Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: sem on March 07, 2014, 12:56:23 pm

Title: WTB a diopter for plaubel makina 67 or 670
Post by: sem on March 07, 2014, 12:56:23 pm
WTB a diopter for plaubel makina 67 or 670 + 1,5
I have no Paypal best in Europe
Thanks for contacting me
Title: Re: WTB a diopter for plaubel makina 67 or 670
Post by: michael horowitz on March 07, 2014, 01:52:30 pm
for your information I believe the nikon diopter fits the camera
Title: Re: WTB a diopter for plaubel makina 67 or 670
Post by: sem on March 28, 2014, 12:15:15 am
Thanks for the tip!

But it do not work. I have asked a few dealers, nikon will not fit.

The diameter is 17cm, so I do not know Zeiss Ikon ZM, or Bessa R nor Leica
and can not find some information in the net.

Might be someone can help me out.
Best
Ralf
Title: Re: WTB a diopter for plaubel makina 67 or 670
Post by: sem on April 05, 2014, 03:06:18 am
no one?
Title: Re: WTB a diopter for plaubel makina 67 or 670
Post by: spdrnl on April 11, 2015, 04:39:19 pm
I have a +2 diopter for a Plaubel Makina 67 for exchange; I am looking for a similar neutral diopter.
Title: Re: WTB a diopter for plaubel makina 67 or 670
Post by: sem on April 12, 2015, 04:36:16 am
Didn´t find one, so I sold the camera a while ago. Sorry
Title: Re: WTB a diopter for plaubel makina 67 or 670
Post by: spdrnl on April 12, 2015, 07:58:50 am
O.k.

Short question. Would you know if an eyepiece without diopter is just a plain piece of glass? I'm figuring to put some piece of watch glass in.
Title: Re: WTB a diopter for plaubel makina 67 or 670
Post by: sem on April 12, 2015, 05:07:30 pm
I realy don´t know, but maybe you can ask them:

http://www.plaubel.com/

they still at work.

Best