Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: MoreOrLess on March 06, 2014, 02:26:02 am

Title: Cotswold Storms.
Post by: MoreOrLess on March 06, 2014, 02:26:02 am
A few monochromes of stormy weather in the Cotswolds over recent weeks...

(http://i.imgur.com/6gG2f5j.jpg)

(http://i.imgur.com/KVKGmfD.jpg)

(http://i.imgur.com/t84h4uy.jpg)
Title: Re: Cotswold Storms.
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on March 06, 2014, 09:15:29 am
Fine shots. I especially like the second, the way the leaning tree and the cloud are interacting.
Title: Re: Cotswold Storms.
Post by: BernardLanguillier on March 06, 2014, 04:54:03 pm
Love the second one too!

Cheers,
Bernard
Title: Re: Cotswold Storms.
Post by: wolfnowl on March 07, 2014, 03:22:30 am
Great clouds! Especially the second one.

Mike.
Title: Re: Cotswold Storms.
Post by: RSL on March 07, 2014, 06:16:03 am
+1, but I think I'd have cloned out the contrail in the third one.
Title: Re: Cotswold Storms.
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on March 07, 2014, 10:25:39 am
+1, but I think I'd have cloned out the contrail in the third one.
I agree.
"stirred, not shaken" => "cloned, not cropped."   ;)