Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: Iluvmycam on March 05, 2014, 09:14:59 am

Title: How to reverse black to white?
Post by: Iluvmycam on March 05, 2014, 09:14:59 am
I have some writing that is white and the background is black. It is a JPEG I found online. How can I turn the background white and the type black? I have LR 5 and Elements 9. Can these be used to do it?

thanks
Title: Re: How to reverse black to white?
Post by: Steve House on March 05, 2014, 09:30:53 am
Don't know about Elements but Photoshop itself has an Invert option in the Image, Adjustments menu.
Title: Re: How to reverse black to white?
Post by: powerslave12r on March 05, 2014, 10:18:57 am
http://www.phototips.biz/2013/08/how-to-invert-colors-in-lightroom.html
Title: Re: How to reverse black to white?
Post by: wolfnowl on March 06, 2014, 01:28:15 am
If it's just black/white a simple reverse tone curve should do it.

Mike.