Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Todd Suttles on March 04, 2014, 05:28:45 pm
-
Just for smiles :)
-
Nice!
And nice light also btw.
cheers,
Bernard
-
Fun stuff, Todd.
-
Nice idea to present old and dirty comic figures.
Nice contrast of triviality mixed with decay (which is not trivial) and fun!
Cheers
~Chris
-
I really like the quality of light here. The tones and saturation are really nice. The images are both humorous and a bit creepy in a good way.
-
Thanks Bernard. I loved your post a couple days ago of the winter landscape. Don't know how you did it, but loved it! :)
-
:) Thanks Russ. Play is important too!
-
Thanks Chris. I am really enjoying your shots from the zoo. -t
-
Thanks for commenting Jagatai. Fun and creepy is just what I was hoping for