Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: cjogo on March 02, 2014, 01:59:54 pm

Title: Carmelite Monastery
Post by: cjogo on March 02, 2014, 01:59:54 pm
Point and Shoot Olympus --fixed 28mm > ultra fast 1600 ASA
Title: Re: Carmelite Monastery
Post by: Jagatai on March 05, 2014, 08:34:29 am
I like the composition here.  The image isn't so much about the building, but about abstract lines and forms.
Title: Re: Carmelite Monastery
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on March 05, 2014, 09:16:10 am
I like the composition here.  The image isn't so much about the building, but about abstract lines and forms.
+1.
Title: Re: Carmelite Monastery
Post by: cjogo on March 05, 2014, 11:46:27 am
I like the composition here.  The image isn't so much about the building, but about abstract lines and forms.

I think I approach all buildings a little abstract ..been shooting architectural so many years.   thanks for lookin'
Title: Re: Carmelite Monastery
Post by: cjogo on March 05, 2014, 06:36:34 pm
This was such a new " inventions "  ...One could hand hold a small camera ( Olympus P&S)  and shoot  in really low light >