Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: BenjaminKanarek on February 22, 2014, 05:57:56 am

Title: My Sexy Haute Couture ELLE Magazine Shoot
Post by: BenjaminKanarek on February 22, 2014, 05:57:56 am
Just wanted to share with you my newest ELLE Magazine very sexy shoot with Canadian Model Chantal Stafford-Abbott.

Hope you enjoy it!

http://www.benjaminkanarekblog.com/mtpf

Best
Ben :-)
Title: Re: My Sexy Haute Couture ELLE Magazine Shoot
Post by: Rob C on February 22, 2014, 09:50:24 am
Just wanted to share with you my newest ELLE Magazine very sexy shoot with Canadian Model Chantal Stafford-Abbott.

Hope you enjoy it!

http://www.benjaminkanarekblog.com/mtpf

Best
Ben :-)


Okay, tell the truth: did she put her heels through the darkish lilac Elie Saab when she stood up?

If I were to squat like that for more than ten seconds I'd need an assistant to straighten/lift me back up. Go to India and you'll see people sit like that for hours with no visible signs of discomfort...

Strange world; nice shot.

Rob C
Title: Re: My Sexy Haute Couture ELLE Magazine Shoot
Post by: BenjaminKanarek on February 22, 2014, 05:30:15 pm

Okay, tell the truth: did she put her heels through the darkish lilac Elie Saab when she stood up?

If I were to squat like that for more than ten seconds I'd need an assistant to straighten/lift me back up. Go to India and you'll see people sit like that for hours with no visible signs of discomfort...

Strange world; nice shot.

Rob C

Very funny indeed! :)
Title: Re: My Sexy Haute Couture ELLE Magazine Shoot
Post by: kaelaria on February 22, 2014, 06:47:55 pm
Great shots, I love redheads :)  Tell you what though I sure will never understand the 'fashion' world.  Am I the only one that thinks she's 100x prettier in the last shot just because she's natural and smiling?
Title: Re: My Sexy Haute Couture ELLE Magazine Shoot
Post by: Iluvmycam on February 22, 2014, 08:10:19 pm
I like...nice to see something other than landscapes here.
Title: Re: My Sexy Haute Couture ELLE Magazine Shoot
Post by: Sareesh Sudhakaran on February 23, 2014, 12:09:45 am
If I were to squat like that for more than ten seconds I'd need an assistant to straighten/lift me back up. Go to India and you'll see people sit like that for hours with no visible signs of discomfort...

LOL. Small correction...in India people sit with their feet flat on the ground. On the toes...that's deadly.
Title: Re: My Sexy Haute Couture ELLE Magazine Shoot
Post by: francois on February 23, 2014, 05:44:48 am
Thanks for sharing again, Benjamin. I alway enjoy your articles!
Title: Re: My Sexy Haute Couture ELLE Magazine Shoot
Post by: Rob C on February 23, 2014, 06:03:28 am
LOL. Small correction...in India people sit with their feet flat on the ground. On the toes...that's deadly.

I agree, but they can't do that in heels.

;-)

Rob C
Title: Re: My Sexy Haute Couture ELLE Magazine Shoot
Post by: BenjaminKanarek on February 23, 2014, 10:42:41 am
One more :)
Title: Re: My Sexy Haute Couture ELLE Magazine Shoot
Post by: Alan Klein on February 23, 2014, 11:45:00 am
Nice shots.  Nice coup.  Congrats.