Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: pedro39photo on February 21, 2014, 04:52:08 am

Title: FS:EU - DMF DSLR Mamiya ZD KIT - !! SOLD !!!
Post by: pedro39photo on February 21, 2014, 04:52:08 am
SOL SOLD SOLD
Greetings,

Selling my digital medium format Mamiya ZD Kit, its a rare because its a DMF system in a DSLR body with a big sensor 1.1x crop and big fat 9nm pixels.
I think its a little underrated in the time, and sold only in europe and japan.

Asking 1950€ for the kit (body + Lens + 2 batteries ) paypal or bank transfer and just shipping to EU (or make a visit to my beautiful country Portugal, and make the deal in hand Lisbon City)

I have all the original boxes and manuals, charger, cable, 2 batteries.

Title: Re: FS:EU - MF DSLR - Mamiya ZD "Fat Pixel" + Mamiya AF 55-110mm (PRICE DROP 01)
Post by: pedro39photo on March 03, 2014, 05:45:29 am
price drop
Title: Re: FS:EU - MF DSLR - Mamiya ZD "Fat Pixel" + Mamiya AF 55-110mm (PRICE DROP 01)
Post by: pedro39photo on March 30, 2014, 09:32:05 am
up
Title: Re: FS:EU - DMF DSLR Mamiya ZD "Fat Pixel" + Mamiya AF 55-110mm 2.950€ kit
Post by: pedro39photo on April 05, 2014, 06:17:19 am
price drop
Title: Re: FS:EU - DMF DSLR Mamiya ZD "Fat Pixel" + Mamiya AF 55-110mm - 2.650€ kit
Post by: pedro39photo on April 21, 2014, 03:55:47 am
price drop
Title: Re: FS:EU - DMF DSLR Mamiya ZD "Fat Pixel" + Mamiya AF 55-110mm - 2.290€ kit
Post by: pedro39photo on April 30, 2014, 03:32:57 am
price drop
Title: Re: FS:EU - DMF DSLR Mamiya ZD "Fat Pixel" + Mamiya AF 55-110mm - 1.950€ kit
Post by: pedro39photo on June 02, 2014, 06:04:37 am
price drop
Title: Re: FS:EU - DMF DSLR Mamiya ZD "Fat Pixel" + Mamiya AF 55-110mm - 1.950€ kit
Post by: ulli65 on June 23, 2014, 03:04:29 am
Hello Pedro, is the ZD still available? I am located in the Netherlands. I am interested as I migth be able to buy it after the 16th of july. Not sure yet though if I will let it send or pick it up so I just inform for now. Is it also possible to buy the body only?
Gr.

Ulli