Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: signinchina on February 20, 2014, 10:42:53 pm

Title: Good background reading on paper selection?
Post by: signinchina on February 20, 2014, 10:42:53 pm
Hello,
I have been getting into printing more and more, and look forward to using my new Canon Pro-100 a lot more than my Pro9500 Mk. II, which has already served me well.

While I have built a small paper collection (mostly Canon papers that came with my printers or had easy profile support), I have not played with them enough to have a good sense of when to use specific media types.  Mostly, I have been too afraid to "waste" ink on experiments.  Now that I am going to refill, that concern is lessened, but I would still like to do my homework.

So, can anyone suggest any reading on paper selection?