Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: L-R on February 20, 2014, 07:26:01 pm

Title: FS, price drop: Sigma DP2 Merrill, batteries, Hoodman loupe, tripods...
Post by: L-R on February 20, 2014, 07:26:01 pm
I bought the camera, tripod and loupe new about a year ago for our daughters wedding in St. Kitts; it's been used just a few times since then.  Stunning images when I do my part, but I can't seem to find the time to take it out.

-Sigma DP2 Merrill, with 4 batteries, charger, original box.  Condition 9+
-Mefoto ao350 tripod. Condition 9+
-Hoodman loupe.  Condition 9+
-Hoya UV filter, 49mm
-Circular polarizing filter, 49mm
-Spirit level
-Slik II mini tripod
-Extended quick release

$800.00

Title: Re: FS, price drop: Sigma DP2 Merrill, batteries, Hoodman loupe, tripods...
Post by: oakvilleonca on May 24, 2014, 08:19:05 am
Is this camera package still available? Where are you located?
Thanks,
John