Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: rogerxnz on February 19, 2014, 04:55:09 am

Title: Wanted to buy: Linhof Techno outfit
Post by: rogerxnz on February 19, 2014, 04:55:09 am
If you have a Linhof Techno outfit for sale, let me know ASAP.
Roger

[email protected]
Title: Re: Wanted to buy: Linhof Techno outfit
Post by: gebseng on February 28, 2014, 05:10:03 pm
I have a Linhof Basic Lighthood and Magnifier Viewing System 8x8 and a Linhof Universal Rapid Change Adapter Slide for sale.

here are the links:
http://www.luminous-landscape.com/forum/index.php?topic=85807.0
http://www.luminous-landscape.com/forum/index.php?topic=85806.0

best,

Gebhard
Title: Re: Wanted to buy: Linhof Techno outfit
Post by: rogerxnz on March 08, 2014, 04:22:30 pm
Thank you, Gebhard
I need to find a Techno camera first.
Roger


I have a Linhof Basic Lighthood and Magnifier Viewing System 8x8 and a Linhof Universal Rapid Change Adapter Slide for sale.

here are the links:
http://www.luminous-landscape.com/forum/index.php?topic=85807.0
http://www.luminous-landscape.com/forum/index.php?topic=85806.0

best,

Gebhard