Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: chiek on February 11, 2014, 11:51:54 pm

Title: FS : Hasselblad CF-39MS back Mint
Post by: chiek on February 11, 2014, 11:51:54 pm
Purchased 2010 March. I'm 1st owner.
I've used about 10K shot per year, so approx 40,000 shot. Only in studio, very carefully.
Full Box package, black Hasselblad camera bag and PAPER BOX, even calibration Shims.

It is MS, 39Mpx multi-shot version.
can tethered or CF-memory card.
Large Battery x 2 + standard battery 1
accepts all major brand medium format cameras.
I've used Hasselblad H, V, contax 645, Mamiya/Phaseone 645, GX680

ask US$7000 (no adapter)

H adapter sell separately.

Title: Re: FS : Hasselblad CF-39MS back Mint
Post by: Alanwiener on May 30, 2014, 03:49:52 pm
Hello, is your Hasselblad back still available?
Thanks,
Alan
Title: Re: FS : Hasselblad CF-39MS back Mint
Post by: funguy on June 29, 2014, 11:17:09 am
Good morning,
I am interested in your H adapter.  I have a hasselblad H2 with a 39MP impress CFH back which I just got.
What doe your adapter do? allowed cf lenses on H mount? I need that.
I am located in San Francisco.
Let me know,
Thanks,
Alon Picker
[email protected]