Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Willow Photography on February 11, 2014, 03:14:14 am
-
Contax 645 with winder and prism and film back
WLF
35 mm
45-90 mm
120 mm Macro
140 mm
210 mm
electronic cabel release
Contax blitz 360
tripod quick coupling
Everything in excellent condition.
Based in Norway
$4.900,-
-
BUMP
-
BUMP
-
bump
-
pics?
-
Pics has been added
-
BUMP
-
hello, but this room is good for the back Pashe one P65?
thank you very much Danilo
-
I have used it with P65 and it is a very good combination.
-
Hi
Would you be interested in selling just your 45-90, WLF and leather strap for hand grip?
I'm based in London, UK.
Regards
-
I can sell you that.
Price: £ 1.300
-
BUMP
-
PM Sent.
-
PM Sent.
I answered your PM several days ago, but no response back :-).
-
2nd PM sent again (from Kimberly). :)
-
Email replied.
Kimberly
-
Hi, what do you now have left from this list please? I'm interested and based in london.
Thanks!
-
Hi, what do you now have left from this list please? I'm interested and based in london.
Thanks!
Sent you a PM
-
Lastest email replied (Kimberly). 5-12-14
-
SOLD