Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Colour Management => Topic started by: jsch on February 10, 2014, 12:55:49 pm

Title: Can you export the saved spectra from i1Profiler
Post by: jsch on February 10, 2014, 12:55:49 pm
Hi,

can you export the saved spectra from i1Profiler shown in this screenshot:

(http://www.northlight-images.co.uk/content_images_2/i1pro2/lighting-grafilite.jpg)

I would like to have the numeric values of the displayed data, i.e. intensity over wavelength. If I search for the name I type in under "save as ..." I can't find it on my system. I have read the other tread (http://www.luminous-landscape.com/forum/index.php?topic=86872.0) and learned that Babel Color can solve the problem. But 125 $ to get the data that must be somewhere on my system seems to be much money.

In the past I used i1Share, but now I'm on Mac OS 10.9.

Thank you.

Best,
Johannes
Title: Re: Can you export the saved spectra from i1Profiler
Post by: digitaldog on February 10, 2014, 02:00:09 pm
It saves the data as a CXF file (.lxf) but all I can see it being useful for is reopening in i1P to show you the graph again.