Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: huguito on February 09, 2014, 10:38:59 pm

Title: Trading 1 gallon of Glamour II
Post by: huguito on February 09, 2014, 10:38:59 pm
I hope its ok to place this type of post in this forum, if not please remove.

I have an untouched never opened gallon of Glamour II Matte finish, ordered by mistake. I don't use this finish and BC doesn't do exchanges after 30 days.
Anyone would want it?   I will trade it for Timelesss Satin or Canvas or Paper or .....?

Again, if this is not the proper place for this post for a trade please remove it. I just hate to see expensive things being wasted

Hugo
Title: Re: Trading 1 gallon of Glamour II
Post by: shadowblade on February 09, 2014, 10:43:14 pm
There's a 'For Sale' forum further down.
Title: Re: Trading 1 gallon of Glamour II
Post by: huguito on February 10, 2014, 12:04:25 am
Thanks
I will place it there
Is there a way to remove my post from here?