Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: sanfairyanne on February 08, 2014, 03:22:27 pm

Title: Lightroom for i-pad can I shoot tethered
Post by: sanfairyanne on February 08, 2014, 03:22:27 pm
Does anyone know if I buy Lightroom for i-pad can I shoot tethered just like I can with my laptop. I'm guessing you can but I wondered if someone could confirm. Also is it quick to view a RAW file, I am using a 5d2. Can I also view the histogram.

I'm looking at this as an option because it requires even less electronics than carrying around say a Cam Ranger.


Many thanks in advance.
Title: Re: Lightroom for i-pad can I shoot tethered
Post by: john beardsworth on February 08, 2014, 03:27:30 pm
It's not a released product, so no-one could tell you even if they knew.
Title: Re: Lightroom for i-pad can I shoot tethered
Post by: sanfairyanne on February 08, 2014, 03:30:50 pm
Oh ok I thought I saw it was released. It will be awesome if it can do tethered fast work.