Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: MTGFender on February 01, 2014, 03:37:08 am

Title: The front range after a snow storm
Post by: MTGFender on February 01, 2014, 03:37:08 am
Daniels Park, CO

Have a great weekend friends!
_________________________________
Pramote
http://pramotelaoprasert.zenfolio.com/
Title: Re: The front range after a snow storm
Post by: Christoph C. Feldhaim on February 01, 2014, 03:46:28 am
This is a very fine image, and the 50:50 horizontal transition works very well here.

Cheers
~Chris
Title: Re: The front range after a snow storm
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on February 01, 2014, 04:12:43 am
Lovely. It's good to see you posting again, Pramote.

Jeremy
Title: Re: The front range after a snow storm
Post by: Tony Jay on February 01, 2014, 04:17:24 am
Fabulous!
Wonderful subtle pastels.

Tony Jay
Title: Re: The front range after a snow storm
Post by: Dave Pluimer on February 01, 2014, 07:38:53 am
I like how the cold foreground transitions to a warmer sky. Nice image.
Title: Re: The front range after a snow storm
Post by: slothead on February 01, 2014, 10:14:23 am
Nice image Pramote.  It looks to me like you've got a bit of the Rockies in there behind the front range too (which is good, just a potentially misleading name).  I've got a great (IMHO) pano of the Front Range and Rockies from just west of I-25 up my Longmont.  I don't think I've posted it here though.
Title: Re: The front range after a snow storm
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on February 01, 2014, 10:19:53 am
I ditto all the other comments. Nice!
Title: Re: The front range after a snow storm
Post by: sdwilsonsct on February 01, 2014, 11:17:42 am
I like how the cold foreground transitions to a warmer sky. Nice image.

Yes, an effective range of tones. Well-seen.
Title: Re: The front range after a snow storm
Post by: MTGFender on February 01, 2014, 12:58:44 pm
Thanks very much friends for your comments, I truly appreciate them!
Jeremy...Sorry for not being here for a long time. My day job has been very busy lately but will try to post more.
Slothead... you're probably right. Are you coloradoan?

Have a great weekend!

Pramote
Title: Re: The front range after a snow storm
Post by: slothead on February 05, 2014, 05:56:08 pm
No Pramote, A Marylander, but my daughter and her family live in Castle Pines and I have business in Boulder occasionally.

Slothead... you're probably right. Are you coloradoan?
Title: Re: The front range after a snow storm
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on February 05, 2014, 06:19:52 pm
The Flatirons in Boulder - I never tired looking at them, especially with our university campus providing a foreground.
Title: Re: The front range after a snow storm
Post by: MTGFender on February 05, 2014, 08:45:02 pm
Slothead & Rajan,

I am glad to hear we are related :) I've got my salary from UC Boulder and Castle Pines is my favorite photo shooting.

Best

Pramote
Title: Re: The front range after a snow storm
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on February 06, 2014, 12:53:55 am
Very good photo, the light and tones are luscious.
Title: Re: The front range after a snow storm
Post by: bill proud on February 06, 2014, 10:44:18 am
Excellent! Excellent! Excellent!

Title: Re: The front range after a snow storm
Post by: MTGFender on February 08, 2014, 03:02:51 am
Thanks so much Bill & Paulo for your kind! Pramote
Title: Re: The front range after a snow storm
Post by: Alskoj on October 22, 2017, 05:42:35 pm
The Flatirons in Boulder - I never tired looking at them, especially with our university campus providing a foreground.
My son is a Sr. at CU, Boulder.  Beautiful campus fronting the flatirons!
Title: Re: The front range after a snow storm
Post by: Bob_B on October 23, 2017, 07:51:23 am
Exceptional!