Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Mark F on January 31, 2014, 06:05:19 pm

Title: Is Epson ink on sale?
Post by: Mark F on January 31, 2014, 06:05:19 pm
It's a little more than a year since I last bought ink for my 4880 and when I just checked the $390 price for the 8 cartridge pack at B&H its about half of what I last paid. Is this a sale or has the price been reduced? I guess I should pay more attention in the future.

Thanks.

Title: Re: Is Epson ink on sale?
Post by: aduke on January 31, 2014, 06:18:40 pm
I just looked at the B&H site and it shows a price of over $400.  ???

Also, I recently purchased a couple of cartridges from Itsupplies for under $60.00.

Alan
Title: Re: Is Epson ink on sale?
Post by: Mark F on February 01, 2014, 11:53:52 am
Just looked (Sat, 2/1/14 11:50am EST) and the price is $389.95 and free shipping.
Title: Re: Is Epson ink on sale?
Post by: aduke on February 01, 2014, 01:19:22 pm
I think that the B&H pricing fluctuates by the minute. I checked again about a minute ago and saw a different price. :o  ???

If you  want all nine inks, it seems like a good price.

Alan