Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: dgberg on January 29, 2014, 01:19:57 pm

Title: Where is the admin button
Post by: dgberg on January 29, 2014, 01:19:57 pm
I have a thread that crashed due to an error on an image upload.
Could someone please direct me to the Admin. button,if we have one.
Thanks in advance.
Title: Re: Where is the admin button
Post by: wolfnowl on January 30, 2014, 03:02:21 am
Dan: You could try the Notify button, lower right.

Mike.
Title: Re: Where is the admin button
Post by: dgberg on January 30, 2014, 06:49:07 am
Thanks Mike
Title: Re: Where is the admin button
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on January 30, 2014, 01:11:36 pm
Dan: You could try the Notify button, lower right.

Mike.
Yes, it's the "notify" button that I used to tell the admin people that your thread had crashed. I think it is intended for complaints about the post you are notifying from, but since your thread was unusable, I figured "notify," with some explanation, would work, and it did.

Eric
Title: Re: Where is the admin button
Post by: dgberg on January 30, 2014, 01:47:34 pm
Eric,
Thanks for the help.